Wednesday 2 December 2015

Polaroid photos - photos Polaroid (vous auriez pu le deviner mais bon)

My mum recently got asked if she wanted to rewiew the Photobox website ; I was looking for somewere to find to Polaroid-type photos so I might have got some...

It comes in a lovely box that looks exactly like a Polaroid camera : 


there are all the photos I decided to print out ; they are really good quality and it's on real Polaroid paper (hard paper and black on the other side of it) : 



There's what it looks like on my wall, firt part and second part seperately : 


There's the final result, I love it ! I'd seen loads of Youtuber who have a Polaroid photo background and now I have my very own ! 


***************************************************
On a récemment demandé a ma mère si elle voulait faire une revue sur le site de Photobox ; je cherchait un endroit pour imprimer des photos qui ressembleraient a des Polaroids donc il ce peut que j'en ai pris...

Elles viennent dans une adorable petite boite en forme d'appareil photo Polaroid : 

Voilà toutes les photos que j'ai décidé d'imprimer; elles sont de très bonne qualité et c'est sur du vrai papier de Polaroid (le papier est dur et noir sur l'autre coté) :

Voilà a quoi ça ressemble sur mon mur, première et deuxième partie séparément : 

Voilà le résultat final, je l'adore ! J'avais vu pleins de Youtubers qui ont un fond en photos Polaroids, et maintenant j'ai le miens ! 

2 comments:

  1. everyone had a polaroid camera back in the early 70's,it was the first time you could have an instant photo,but the exposure was quite poor and the photos only had a limited life if left in daylight,looks like they have come a long way now though...

    ReplyDelete