Sunday 10 November 2019

What I've been up to this week #1 - Ce que j'ai fait cette semaine #1

I've been wanting to write blosposts about more than just makeup and thought I could start a mini-series on my blog in which I give you a tour of what I've done in the past week (this week was probably a one-off I was doing a lot but it may not be like thaat all the time!)
Ca fait quelques temps que je veux écrire des articles sur d'autres choses que du maquillage et je me suis dis que je pourrai commencer cette mini-série dans laquelle je vous raconterai ce que j'ai fait durant la semaine (cette semaine était particulière j'ai fait beaucoup de choses mais ça ne sera pas comme ça tout le temps!)

So Monday and Tuesday : back to school, on both days I ended up only having lessons in the morning because our afternoon tutor let us alone to study our assignments that are due at the end of the month! Most of my class legged it, I was very tempted but stayed for a few hours and decided to go home and 'work' (I ended up sleeping for 4 hours). On Tuesday I gave in my first every assignment, only waiting for the results now which we should get back soon! For lunch me and my friend tried out the thai fast food restaurant in Hastings called 'Eem Sabai', if I remeber correctly I had the Pad Thai or something like that and I know it doesn't look nice but it was delicious!!! I'm definitely going to go back there very soon!
Alors lundi et mardi : retour a l'école, les deux jours au final j'ai eu cours que le matin parce que les deux jours notre tuteur de l'après midi nous a laissé seuls pour travailler nos essais qui sont due a la fin du mois! La plupart de ma classe est partie pour rentrer chez eux, j'étais très tentée de faire la même chose mais au final je suis restée quelques heures et après j'ai décidé que j'allais aller 'travailler' a la maison (au final je me suis retrouvée à dormir pendant 4 heures). Mardi j'ai rendu mon tout premier essai, reste plus qu'a avoir les résultats maintenant qu'on devrait avoir bientôt! A midi mon amie et moi avons essayé le restaurant de fast food thai a Hastings qui s'appelle 'Eem Sabai', si je me rappelle bien j'ai pris le Pad Thai ou quelque chose comme ça et je sais que ça n'a pas l'air appétissant du tout mais c'était très bon!! C'est sur que je vais y retourner bientôt!


On Wednesday, me and my friend went down the town together as it was nice weather (it was freezing but at least it wasn't raining!). During the summer before we started College I had seen loads of posters advertising this store in the shopping center in Hastings called 'Muffin Break', and I immediately thought to myself I was going to try that as soon as I went to College and wanted something for lunch that wasn't soup or something I brought from home. That day finally came, I had a piece of their Oreo cheescake and a salted caramel flavoured almond milk milkshake : it was delicious!!! i'm definitely going back there again too and I need to try some of their savoury options too!
Mercredi, mon amie et moi sont allés en ville ensemble puisqu'il faisait beau (il faisait super froid mais au moins il ne pleuvait pas!). Pendant l'été avant que je commence les cours j'avais vu pleins d'affiches publicitaires pour un café dans le centre commercial de Hastings qui s'appelle 'Muffin Break', et je me suis immédiatement dit que j'irais là pendant la pause du midi quand je voulais autre chose que de la soupe ou quelque chose que j'ai préparé à la maison. Ce jour est enfin arrivé et j'ai pris une part de cheesecake à l'Oreo et un milkshade au caramel au beurre salé au lait d'amande : c'était succulent!!! C'est sur et certains que je vais y retourner aussi et il faut que j'essaie leurs options salées aussi! 


Thusday and Friday were homework and chilling out days, I caught up on a few of the Netflix shows I watch, I wrote a few blog posts and I rewrote all my notes I took at school and organised them all in my folders etc. I also received my dream advent calender that I treated myslf to thanks to unidays which made it a bit less expensive :  the NYX Cosmetics advent calender !!! I've always wanted to have it and I can't believe I have it myself this year! December can't come quick enough! There was the most beautiful sunset on Friday evening which I managed to capture and I also cooked myself pasta and Cajun Chicken for tea which I hadn't had for ages so this was definitely a highlight in my week haha!
Jeudi et vendredi c'était journée devoirs relax, je suis à jour dans toutes mes séries Netflix que je regarde, j'ai écris quelques articles de blog et j'ai recopié mes notes que j'ai pris en cours et j'ai tout organisé etc. J'ai aussi reçu le calendrier de mes rêves que je me suis acheté grâce à unidays qui l'a rendu un peu moins cher : le calendrier de l'avent NYX Cosmetics !!! J'ai toujours voulu me l'acheter et j'arrive pas a croire que cette année je l'ai!! Déécembre dépèche toi! Il y a aussi eu un magnifique coucher de soleil et je me suis cuisiné mon propre repas, j'ai préparé des pâtes avec du poulet au cajun que je n'avais pas mangé depuis super longtemps! 


Saturday : my friend needed to go to Canterbury for her National Insurance Interview and I offered to go with her so we got the train and spent the morning in Canterbury exploring and then we headed to Ashford and spent all afternoon there for some retail therapy at the designer outlet! It was a great day! We have discounts on train fayres thanks to unidays and we already have a few other plans of where we want to go next which is fun!
Samedi : je suis allée avec mon amie en train a Canterbury puisque j'ai proposé d'y aller avec elle car elle avait un entretient pour son numéro d'assurance donc on a passé la matinée à Canterbury et ensuite on est allés a Ashford pour un peu de retail therapy a l'outlet! C'était une super journée! On a des réductions sur les trajets en train grâce à unidays et on a déjà quelques idées de prochaines choses que l'on peut faire donc c'est cool!


Here are a few pictures I took in Canterbury :
Voici quelques photos que j'ai pris à Canterbury : 







What have you been up to this week?
Qu'avez vous cette semaine?

4 comments:

  1. Ermmm work, work and work for me ! :p ... Glad to see you're having fun. Where else are you planning to go? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn,'t sound so good lol! I think we might be going to London for a few days and then I don't know yet! We'll have to see :)

      Delete
    2. London for a few days ? Sounds very expensive ! :-o

      Delete
    3. no it's not too bad with our discounts, but it's just ideas at the moment anyways lol ;)

      Delete