Wednesday 2 October 2019

Bronze eye makeup look (Morphe/NYX/Benefit/Makeup Revolution/Becca) - maquillage des yeux dans les tons bronze (Morphe/NYX/Benefit/Makeup Revolution/Becca)

I was just thinking I hadn't done one of these posts in ages and I've been wearing the same makeup look for a few weeks because I've been obsessed with it so I thought I would show you! 
J'étais en train de penser que je n'avais pas fait ce genre d'articles depuis un moment et je porte exactement le même maquillage des yeux depuis quelques semaines car je l'aime beaucoup alors je me suis dis que je vous le montrerai! 

Here's the makeup look I've been wearing - a bronze look which I love! 
Voici le maquillage que je porte depuis quelques temps - un look dans les tons bronze que j'adore!


To create this look here are the products I used. As for every single makeup look I do, I used the Benefit stay don't stray eyeshadow base which works wonders and the NYX Cosmetics worth the hype mascara
Pour créer ce look voici les produits que j'ai utilisé. Comme pour chacun des maquillages que je fait, j'ai utilisé la base a paupière Benefit stay don't stray qui marche a merveille et le mascara worth the hype de chez NYX Cosmetics


To begin I used the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette, I used the yellow/mustard shade in the crease of my eyelid 
Pour commencer j'ai utilisé la palette Morphe x Jaclyn Hill, j'ai utilisé le fard jaune moutarde dans le creu de ma paupière 


Then I took the Revolution x Soph extra spice palette and applied the shade 'running late' and blended that into the previous shadow. I also added a tiny bit of the shade 'sweet n sour' in the same area
Puis j'ai pris la palette extra spice de chez Revolution x Soph et j'ai appliqué la teinte 'running late' et je l'ai estompé dans le fard précédent. J'ai également pris un peu de la teinte 'sweet n sour' que j'ai estompé au même endroit 


To finish it off I took the Revolution Pro revelation palette and applied the shade 'breaking point' on the center of my eyelid
Pour finir j'ai pris la palette revelation de chez Revolution pro et j'ai appliqué la teinte 'breaking point' sur ma paupière mobile


Last thing I did was apply some highlighter, my go-to highlighter is the Becca highlighter in the shade 'moonstone' which is my absolute favourite highlighter!! 
Dernière chose que j'ai faite est d'appliquer de l'highlighter, mon highlighter préféré de tous les temps est l'highlighter Becca dans la teinte 'moonstone'!!


2 comments: