Wednesday 9 September 2015

Birthday shopping ! - shopping d'anniversaire !

with my French family I got some money and you have probably heard about the therapeutic art colouring, so I got the de-stressing one, to help you fall asleep :


when I went to London with the school, there was The Body Shop, and the group of girls I was with absolutely wanted to go there, so we all went ; they all bought someting but I didn't (I wouldn't have had enough money for the stuff I knew I wanted to buy !) 
but look ! I have got some now ; I took the strawberry gift set (I'm in love with it omg) : 



and like my mum took the club card, we got a product for free so I chose another strawberry one : 



and then I got some Zoella beauty products with my parents ! I chose to get the two shower gels and the purse / pencil case (the shower gels smell so good !) :



and with my English family I got some money that I haven't spent yet ! 

****************************************************
avec ma famille Française j'ai eu de l'argent et vous avez probablement entendu parler du coloriage thérapeutique, donc j'ai pris celui qui est dé-stressant et qui aide a s'endormir :

quand je suis allée a Londres avec l'école, il y avait The Body Shop, et tout le groupe de filles avec qui j'était voulaient absolument y aller, donc nous y sommes tous allés ; elles ont toutes achetés quelque chose sauf moi (je n'aurai pas eu assez d'argent pour ce que je savais que je voulait après !) 
Mais me voilà ! J'en ai maintenant ; j'ai le coffret cadeau a la fraise (j'en suis amoureuse omg !) : 

et comme ma mère a pris la carte cadeau, on a eu un produit gratuitement donc j'ai choisi un autre produit a la fraise : 

et ensuite avec mes parents j'ai eu des produit "Zoella Beauty" ! J'ai choisi de prendre les deux gel douche et la petite pochette / trousse (les gels douches sentent tellement bon !) :

et avec ma famille anglaise j'ai eu de l'argent que je n'ai pas encore dépensé ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment