Wednesday 31 December 2014

tuesday at the shopping center - mardi au centre commercial

we went to a shopping center and they still had some Christmas decorations :




and then they made a little well where you could throw money for the charity :





and when we came out of the shopping center the sky was pink !



my mum bought me this One Direction book set :



I bought these One Direction bracelets :



and my mum bought me the " Where We Are " film from One Direction : 



********************************************************

on sommes allés dans un centre commercial et il y avait encore des décorations de Noël :

puis ils ont fait un puis ou l'on pouvait jeter de l'argent pour la charité : 

et quand on est sortis su centre commercial le ciel était rose !

ma mère m'a acheté ce set de livres One Direction :

j'ai acheté ces bracelets One Direction :

et ma mère m'a acheté le film " Where We Are " des One Direction :



No comments:

Post a Comment