Wednesday 10 December 2014

Lens / Lille football game - match Lens / Lille !!

I entered a competition to win 2 places to go and see a football match at The Staduim Of France, thinking I wouldn't win, I went to check my emails to delete them all ( they are usually only facebook and twitter ! ) and I saw that I won !! :) 

I was really happy because One Direction played there, well I was also happy for the match ! 


there are the two names of the teams that were going to play !



that's the staduim from outside ! 



this is how we could see from where we were seated, we were at the 9th row ( from the front !! )









there are the supporters of one team !


there are both teams playing !





we took this flag from the seats next to us ! 



*********************************************************

j'ai participé a un concours pour gagner 2 places pour aller voir un match de foot au Stade De France pensant que je n'allait pas gagner, je suis allée jeter un œil a mes mails pour les supprimer ( d'habitude c'est seulement facebook et twitter ! ) et j'ai vu que j'avais gagné !! :) 

j'était contente car les One Direction ont fait deux concert la, enfin j'était aussi contente pour le match ! 

voilà le nom des deux équipes qui allaient jouer !

ça c'est la stade de l’extérieur !

voilà comment on voyait de la ou nous étions assis, on était on 9ème rang ( en partant de devant !! )

voilà les suporters d'une équipe !

voilà les deux équipes en train de jouer !

on a rapportés ce drapeau, on l'a pris des sièges qui étaient a côtés des notres !


2 comments: