Saturday 13 June 2015

what did I buy during my school trip ? - qu'est-ce que j'ai acheté pendant mon voyage scolaire ?

the first thing I bought is this Mickey Mouse glass :


then I bought this bag (indirectly related to One Direction) :



and this second bag, I love bags that have that style so I had to take it ! 



then I chose these four flower crowns : 



this T-shirt with the iphone smiley's on it : 



these pyjama trousers : 



I bough this T-shirt for my little sister : 



these One Direction pouches : 



I bought this London pen : 



I bought this magazine because there is all the Youtubers I love, and One Direction in it : 



and there was these little gifts in the magazine : 



and all our host family's gave a bit of money to our teachers and they bought us this London pen (each) : 



***********************************************************
la première chose que j'ai acheté est ce verre Mickey :

puis j'ai acheté ce sac (indirectement relié au One Direction) : 

et ce deuxième sac, j'adore les sac qui ont ce style donc je me devait de le prendre : 

puis j'ai choisi ces quatre couronnes de fleurs : 

ce T-shirt avec les smileys d'iphone : 

ce pantalon de pyjama : 

j'ai acheté ce T-shirt pour ma soeur :

ce stylo de Londres :

j'ai acheté ce magazine car il y a tous les Youtubers que j'adore, et les One Direction dedans : 

il y avait tout ces petits cadeaux dans le magazine : 

toutes nos familles d'accueil ont données un peu d'argent a nos profs et ils nous ont acheté ce stylo de Londres (chacun) : 

2 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a follow-up post called what did my mum buy for me during her school trip to England ?!

    ReplyDelete