Sunday 11 October 2020

What I've been up to this week #3 - Ce que j'ai fait cette semaine #3

Monday / Lundi : 

I had lessons again so not much to update on, lots of research and lost of taking notes. I bought a pack of 4 chocolate cookies for £1 from Sainsburys that I enjoyed in the evening when I was watching Netflix. For dinner I had a chiken and bacon burger with an egg inside a bagel with dairy free cheese spread  - I've been eating this loads and everytime I eat it I remember why, because it's so nice.
J'avais cours alors pas grand chose a raconter, beaucoup de recherches et de prise de notes. Je me suis acheté un paquet de 4 cookies pour £1 au supermarché que j'ai mangé pendant la soirée quand je regardais un film sur Netflix. Au soir j'ai mangé un burger au poulet, bacon et oeuf dans un bagel avec du fromage a tartiner sans lait - j'en mange très souvent et franchement c'est un de mes repas préférés.

 

Tuesday / Mardi : 

I spent most of the day catching up on any notes that I'd missed at the end of Monday's lesson because my laptop died. At this point I saw that the powerpoint we were working on had 67 slides and after working on it all day I was only on slide 35! I made risotto for lunch.
J'ai passé la majeure partie de la journée a retravailler les notes que j'avais loupé lundi parce que la batterie de mon ordi n'a pas duré toute la journée. A ce moment la j'ai remarqué que le diaporama sur lequel je travaillais avait 67 pages et qu'après avoir passé la journée entière a travailler dessus je n'étais qu'a la diapo 35! J'ai fait du risotto a midi.

 

Wednesday / Mercredi : 

I had lessons again - this was a very tiring day because our afternoon teacher doesn't have a powerpoint that we can follow while he speaks so it's hard to take notes when he's speaking because he goes from one point to another but both points will have nothing to do with each other! 
J'avais cours encore - c'était une journée très fatigante parce que notre prof de l'après-midi n'a pas de diaporama que l'on peut suivre donc c'est dur de prendre des notes pendant qu'il parle parce qu'il passe du coq à l'âne!


Thursday / Jeudi : 

I went to do a foodshop but didn't pick the right time / the right day because it's the most busy it's been so far. I had to queue for 30mn to be able to check out! I also had my first class-rep meeting in the afternoon which was actually really interesting I enjoyed it! 
Je suis allée faire les courses mais je n'ai pas du choisir le bon jour / la bonne heure parce qu'il y avait du monde et j'ai du faire la queue pendant 30mn pour passer en caisse! J'ai aussi eu ma première réunion de déléguée dans l'après-midi ce qui était super interessant!


Friday / Vendredi : 

Today was another catching up on notes and homework day. I had a can of chickpeas in the cupboard and saw someone online make roasted peanuts as a snack so I thought I'd try making roasted chickpeas and it was actually really nice. I saved half the can in case it wasn't nice so I'll make more to have for lunch on monday when I'm at College! 
Une autre journée devoirs et rattrapage sur les notes que j'ai loupé. J'avais une boite de pois chiche dans le placard et après avoir vu quelqu'un faire des noix grillées j'avais envie d'essayer de faire des pois chiches grillés au four et au final c'était super bon! J'ai gardé la moitié de la boite au cas où ce n'étais pas bon donc j'en referais pour manger a midi quand je vais en cours lundi!


Saturday / Samedi : 

My roomate's quarantine ended so we went into town (which was super busy), we got a couple things we needed for the flat and then she needed to do a foodshop so I went with her! I had gamon, hash browns and peas in gravy for lunch and we got pizza delivered for dinner. I went for an option of their vegan list (mainly so I could avoid dairy) and I got a pizza that had potato, caramelised onions, peppers and garlic oil which was very nice! I also recevied a book I ordered for school which cost £45??!!
La quarantaine de ma colocataire s'est terminée donc on est allées en ville (il y avait énormément de monde), on a acheté quelques trucs dont on avait besoin pour l'appartemnt et après elle devait faire les courses alors on est allées au supermarché! A midi j'ai mangé du porc, des pommes de terres frites et des petits pois, et au soir on a fait livrer des pizza à la maison. J'ai pris une de leurs pizza du menu vegan (principalement pour éviter le fromage) et j'ai pris une pizza sur laquelle il y avait des pommes de terres, des onions caramélisés, des poivrons et c'était super bon!! J'ai aussi recu le livre que j'avais acheté pour les cours qui m'a couté £45??!!


Sunday / Dimanche : 

Chill day, I finished my homework and i just started watching a new show on Netflix called 'Julie and the Phantoms'. It turns out my sister has watched it already!
Je n'ai pas fait grand chose de ma journée, j'ai fini mes devoirs et j'ai commencé a regarder une nouvelle série sur Netflix qui s'apelle 'Julie and the Phathoms' et ma soeur m'a dis qu'elle l'avais déjà regardé!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're all out of confinement now. Your chickpeas look nice - how do you make them then? Your lesson on the board makes no sense to me whatsoever ! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dried them as much as possible then in the oven for 30 minutes and then I added some spices! Well it didn't make much sense to us either so tomorrow I'll be trying to make them make sense lol that'll be fun!

      Delete