Saturday, 2 January 2016

Christmas freebies - freebies de Noel

if you're a fan of lots of English youtubers, you'll probably recognize these next things from their vlogs... 
si vous êtes fan de beaucoup de youtubers anglais, vous allez surement reconnaître ces chose de leurs vlogs... 

Firstly my mum got a box of the same biscuits as Tanya Burr for her wedding and Christmas ! 
premièrement ma mère a eu une boite des mêmes biscuits que Tanya Burr pour son marriage et Noel ! 


the same advent calendar as Zoe Sugg : 
le même calendrier de l'avant que Zoe Sugg : 


a long scarf fromg Zara, that is really soft, I've been wearing it every day since I got it !
une longue écharpe de chez Zara, qui est vraiment douce, je l'ai portée tous les jours depuis que je l'ai ! 


finally, me, my brother and my sister, all got a personnalised note book ! 
dernièrement, moi, mon frère et ma soeur, avons tous eu un carnet de notes personnalisé ! 


4 comments:

  1. Le carnet de note perso et magnifique ! **

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you eat all the biscuits in the end or try and keep them for your wedding....I don't think the best before date would go that far ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to eat them haha ! I'm not sure either !

      Delete